Sunday, March 7, 2010

Review - Bracelet Rachael's Handmade Designs

 

 I recently had the pleasure coming across a wonderful lady on Etsy. Now, let me begin by saying that usually I am not a 'purple' person and usually bracelets aren't something I can get away with wearing. That said, when I came across this bracelet in her shop I needed it. The shades of amethyst in the bracelet are great together and I especially love that it's paired with a cool, silver tone metal. The style of the bracelet lends itself equally to being incorporated into an evening outfit or being dressed down for more casual wear. It's such a versatile piece that I was able to wear it to work in business attire and then come home, change into jeans and go grocery shopping without feeling like it no longer went together with my outfit. Really, all of her items betray her wonderful sense of style.
 
  I was very impressed with how well made the bracelet was, also. It will definitely endure well and be much loved! Its simple, elegant styling and great quality definitely make it a piece that I'll be able to wear for years! I highly recommend you check out her shop( here)!! She also has the most adorable array of cards! Check her out :)

(Now I had better stop drooling and get back to work!!)





Catherine
www.cataphractbath.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment