Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings.

I don't really understand how daylight savings is still relevant - nor do I understand why President Bush needed to move it. I'm just too tired to focus my brain on it.

We had another busy weekend, it was north for a game of Heroscape (only so-so) and then our house for more D&D.

I do have these lovelies waiting for me to plant them, though! Courtesy of my awesome boyfriend who buys me actual plants instead of cut flowers more often than not when bringing me gifts of the herbaceous nature. "That's the kind you can plant, right? I meant to get you the kind you can plant..."


In other news, tonight is the boyfriend's birthday dinner with his Dad. Friday my mom arrives from Colorado for a visit!

Does anyone have exciting plans for this week?


Catherine
www.cataphractbath.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment