Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fog

Apparently it's meant to be a foggy week!

 

This was taken from my front driveway this morning. We don't get t.v. in the traditional sense (we stopped subscribing to cable and never bothered to get a digital converter box to get local channels) and when it's not planting season (like now!) I mostly can't be bothered to look up the weather.


 
(these other ones were from roughly 8:15 am in the parking lot at work)
 
Don't get me wrong, though. I adore fog! In fact, I love the weather up here generally anyway. A lot of people complain about the rain and clouds. It sometimes makes me wonder why, if they hate it so much, they stick around?

 

 I love how the sun is trying to get through but is not really winning. It made for an interesting view!


 
What's your favorite weather? Do you get to enjoy it much where you are?


0 comments:

Post a Comment