Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So it begins...

Or, continues rather. In an effort to make my life easier I've elected not to do catch-up work with this blog, but to go forth and blog from today forward!







Weighing heavily on my mind of late is the impending spring planting season. Anticipation and anxiety are playing racquetball in my head over this subject. Last year's garden only went so-so, but I have so many exciting plans for it this year! The anxiety part comes in when I think of how close it is to time to start planting things here, lol!





Last year my lovely boyfriend built me this tomato trellis. It was more than I had specified, but he's pretty good at doing things to the nth degree, gotta love him for that! My garden construction projects for this year, or wish list rather, are for a potato growing contraption and a three sectioned compost bin. We'll see how much I actually get done though, I tend to get overly ambitious in nearly everything. One of my goals for this year is to start getting that under control!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

overly ambitious under control is another way of saying lackidazical...which is much less than desirable...so just say NOOOOOOOOO

January 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Post a Comment